And now, I’m going to do what lawyers do best…
Examples of data collected from visitors to this site include:
1. I use Google Analytics to analyze blog traffic. This service collects information such as the following from visitors:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- visitor location (town/state/country)
- Type of web browser
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks on links
No personally identifiable information is ever collected by these services (i.e., no names or other personal information).
– Lijit Networks is a third-party ad server that provides ads relevant to user interests. You can access Lijit’s opt-out policy here.
Oysters & Pearls is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.